Sunday, October 31, 2010

EDM #60 - Draw an Automobile or Part of One

OK, so don't laugh at me for this one.  This is the connecting rod that I drew at 11:00 last night after a few glasses of wine with friends.  My husband thought I was a little wacky wanting car parts to draw at that time, but I was determined to keep up my drawing commitment.  Anyway, he wasn't much help and I wasn't about to go out and sit in the garage at that time ,so this is the car part I found in the house.  It was either this or a brake rotor...the only 2 car parts in the dining room.  Yes, that's right...I said dining room.  After starting a fun-filled argument between car-loving friends over the exact motion that a connecting rod makes and breaking into the second jar of rum-soaked cherries, here is my less than perfect connecting rod. 


No comments:

Post a Comment